What is a Pusher Rod and how can I order a new one?

The Pusher Rod slides in the rear of your tool to hold the staples or brads in place. Please check the parts list (click the parts list icon on our main page) for your tool to see which pusher rod you need. Select Pusher Rods can now be ordered at our online store. Please click on the Online Store Button located to the left hand side on the Arrow Fastener Website Homepage. See FAQ #6 for ordering information.